Build for android is not working

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
2D fighting template based in the game that defined the fighting games genre.

Same

Ashley it's still not working

I'm also getting build failed

I just rebooted the build server again so it should be working now. I couldn't see anything obviously wrong with the server, it was running more or less idle - I've no idea why it went wrong. We'll talk to our host and see if we can figure out what's going on. Remember for anything urgent you can do Cordova builds offline as well.

Restarting the server did not resolve the issue. The error remains exactly the same.

Still have this problem after reboot since yesterday.

I also got the same error just now.

same , lost connection to build server

someone please restart the server

I restarted the build service again and it should be working again. (Every time I restart it, I run a test build to verify it's working, and it was working for me after the last restart.)

Apologies for the inconvenience everyone. Unfortunately it's extremely difficult to figure out why this happens. When it stops responding, I can log in to the build service and see that it has low CPU, free memory, free storage space etc. and everything looks normal, and there are no errors coming from the build service. I will continue investigating and try to narrow down what is going on. In the mean time for anything urgent remember you can do offline builds with the Cordova CLI.

Could you restart again? Building APK worked for a few minutes, but it's not working now.

restart again please,

prnt.sc/lOQc00hv2vCL

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads

I restarted the build service again and it should be working again. (Every time I restart it, I run a test build to verify it's working, and it was working for me after the last restart.)

Apologies for the inconvenience everyone. Unfortunately it's extremely difficult to figure out why this happens. When it stops responding, I can log in to the build service and see that it has low CPU, free memory, free storage space etc. and everything looks normal, and there are no errors coming from the build service. I will continue investigating and try to narrow down what is going on. In the mean time for anything urgent remember you can do offline builds with the Cordova CLI.

Article was last updated in 2017. And I can't believe that nothing has changed thus so far

Server crashes occur every couple of months. That place ends, then the socket is closed.

The program is not free, but regular children's errors !!!

I have the same problem.

The export makes it through Recompressing images, Preparing project data and creating zip but sometime during the Build Service: Connected to server the message changes to

Build Service: Lost connection to build server.

Then the Log says Websocket is not closed

For trial and error purposes I tried on Chrome and Firefox on PC and Chrome on Mac.

The odd thing is randomly it will work but lately, more than not, I get the error. Happens in r323 and r324

Does anyone have a solution?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 4 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 4 guests)