Build for android is not working

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
2D fighting template based in the game that defined the fighting games genre.

I built a signed APK the other day in r323 to test on my phone, but when I tried to build the signed app bundle, that's when the "web socket is not closed" error started happening.

I need signed app bundle. Can't upload new games as APKs anymore.

I just tried again and got the same error.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads

At time of writing the build service is working fine for me.

I'm actively working to try to make sure a permanent solution is in place for this. Service may continue to be intermittent today. Hopefully we will get to the bottom of the problem and resolve it soon. Apologies again for the inconvenience. In the mean time remember you can do offline builds with the Cordova CLI.

I just built a signed App Bundle and it worked. Much quicker this time too. Hopefully you find a permanent solution. Thanks for working on it!

I've made a series of improvements to the build service today:

• Modernized the build service code and updated a range of software components
    • Configured the service to automatically start on boot and set up scheduled automatic reboots
    • Upgraded to more powerful server hardware

Builds appear to be completing quicker than they used to now, probably thanks to the increased hardware specs.

Hopefully this means the build service reliability will be better from now on. We will continue to monitor and investigate if anything isn't working properly. Thanks for your patience while we dealt with this.

Ashley, Any updates? I haven't been able to build anything yet.

It's working fine for me at time of writing.

Ashley

It doesn't work for me. I haven't been able to build since 12/22/2022. I have tried many times. I can't install Android Studio on this device, I would have to buy a new device. I just wish it worked like it always has.

I tested it just now.

I just did another test build and it's working OK for me right now.

I'm not aware of anyone else who is having issues with the build service over the past few days - if you are the only one who can't use the build service then that suggests the problem is your end, perhaps something to do with your network connection or network configuration.

[@

Ashley]

It's not my connection. I use the same connection that I always used and it worked before. My connection is the best available in the national market and any other service works very well. This error started with all users on 22/12/2022, so something is still wrong, we know that this server is susceptible to failure.

Transferring the project to the server works correctly, but during build, the process is interrupted with the message "lost connection to server". The failure always happens specifically during build, it never fails during transfer. It's not my connection.

It's working fine for me, I can log in to the build server and see it regularly running jobs from other users, and I haven't seen anyone else saying it's not working for them. I'm afraid I don't see any evidence of a problem with the build server at the moment.

If ONE user is reporting the problem, he should be investigated, this software is not free.

If anyone is in doubt about becoming a subscriber, please consider what is going on here before paying, you will not get help.

Thank you for doing nothing.

Thanks for the excellent support.

I have evidence for you =]

Hey there,

Is your project large? Many events, or many images/audio/etc.? Do you use third party plugins, and if so, which ones?

Perhaps you could send your project file to Scirra's support email, and ask if they could try and build it?

If not, I could always try and build it.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 2 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 2 guests)