A small bug that I can't solve... how can I get a temporary access code?

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
Two levels with two sistem Wave. with Source-code (.c3p) + HTML5 Exported.
  • So today my Construct 3 license expired, my game is finished but there is this bug that requires 1 second to fix in the tutorial that I can't fix because i don't have Construct anymore, this is a huge problem because with this problem no one can play my game and I have to buy a 90 dollar license to use it 1 second, I have seen you can have a temporary access code, someone knows how I can get one?

• Why not buy another year? I mean what if you have another bug? Want to update something? Have a new idea?

Either way I don't think there is a temporary access thing. I think in a few countries there is a monthly option so if you're lucky you can get that.

Someone with a license could also do the fix for you if it's really just a small one.

• [spambot post deleted]

I was just thinking about this today actually! Is there a better way to go about doing this? I have a small but fatal bug in my code and I dont know where to look, so i'm going to have to go into the debugger and play around.

Before I do this and waste a bunch of time, is there a way to get a 'print out' or look at what code ran when? I know I could go in and make an event that writes each step into a text file or something, but it would be nice if I didn't have to do this for each event. Is there something i'm missing here?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • You don't have to have a current license to open a project.

Events run in order, top to bottom. Order matters.

Order matters.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)