How do I mirror 3D sprite?

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
3D Car Pack 1
$2.99 USD
3D models + Rendered Low-Poly Cars in isometric, top-down, and side angles.
  • Hi im learning making 3d game using template fps shooter with pigs, how do i make set mirrored and not mirrored when pig is on left side or right side of screen?

• example

• You want it to mirror based on its direction, not by the left or right.

You can set to to mirror if its angle is within the minimum, and maximum amount based on the camera's view. So for example top looking down, the left or mirrored direction would be between 90, and 270, then not mirrored would be between 270-360,and 0-90.

You can simplify that by just checking 90 to 270, and if its not with in that value, set it to not mirrored.

System "is between angles" does not pick instances, keep in mind.

• You want it to mirror based on its direction, not by the left or right.

You can set to to mirror if its angle is within the minimum, and maximum amount based on the camera's view. So for example top looking down, the left or mirrored direction would be between 90, and 270, then not mirrored would be between 270-360,and 0-90.

You can simplify that by just checking 90 to 270, and if its not with in that value, set it to not mirrored.

System "is between angles" does not pick instances, keep in mind.

How do this in events?

I try compare two values and try type 3camera.angle but dont have 'angle' expression

• Yes the camera is a vector. You can set it using trig:

x= x+sin(angle)*distance

y= y+cos(angle)*distance

Search the forum, and tuts for raycasting, and line drawing if that's new concept to you.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Yes the camera is a vector. You can set it using trig:

x= x+sin(angle)*distance

y= y+cos(angle)*distance

Search the forum, and tuts for raycasting, and line drawing if that's new concept to you.

why You type X and Y coordinates when you talking about angle?

I do not understand this

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)