Where is the LAUNCH CONSTRUCT 3 on the main menu?

0 favourites
  • 11 posts
From the Asset Store
A well commented template with list menus and shops to use in your top-down RPGs or metroidvania games!
  • Hey guys! Why did remove this link on the main menu page?

• I have the same bug and when I hit the launch button it launchs the free trail page and I cannot access what I have paid for.

Pretty annoying the support email address(where is the support form?) says 2 days to respond to bugs when I was planning on working on an idea using c3 today(I don't expect a response on a Sunday but a bug that has broken the product for customers should have a priority email address), I guess i'll try another game engine instead.

• ninjamonkno1 Not sure what you mean. You need to log in to your account in the editor to access all paid features.

• it does not take me to that url it takes me to the free trial page. I am logged in and clicking launch construct should take me to the editor but it does not. Looks like a website issue. I will try that url and see if that fixes it.

• Yes, editor.construct.net works for me but the clicking launch button does not when it used too so something has changed on the website or broken.

• Just tested logging in again, redirects to editor. then to animate and then to free trial page so clearly a bug in there. I suspect this has been introduced with the new product has been added to the login redirects(web developer with over 20 years experience).

• It has to redirect to the subdomains to log you in to those services as well, that's intended behaviour.

I'll add a launch button to the menu this week.

If you've paid for Construct, make sure you're logged in the editor with that username and all features will be unlocked. Contact support with screenshots if it does not work.

• Thanks, Tom. Just got your email about the fix coming on next upload.

• What I use as a workaround is click "take guided tour" and then cancel the guided tour. This brings me to the program start page.

• It has to redirect to the subdomains to log you in to those services as well, that's intended behaviour.

I'll add a launch button to the menu this week.

If you've paid for Construct, make sure you're logged in the editor with that username and all features will be unlocked. Contact support with screenshots if it does not work.

Thanks Tom can't wait until there is a launch button as well! I had the same issue as OP.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • We've just moved to a new billing system for new plans which doesn't correctly detect if you have a C3 license on some parts of the site, this will be fixed in the next update. (The launch button will show again for anyone in our old billing system).

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)