request app rating bug

0 favourites
  • 7 posts
From the Asset Store
Telegram Mini Apps SDK is a plugin that allows impliment Telegram Mini Apps features.
  • when the comment panel appears on the screen, when I close it, it keeps appearing and freezes the game, how do I make it so that it only appears 1 time?

when I do it this way, nothing appears on the screen and it doesn't work

When I use trigger once, it does not appear on the screen in the same way

• You need to make it so the condition is no longer true, so change the Levels_Open variable? Or if that is an important variable to remain with its current value then use a different variable to act as a trigger once.

• You need to make it so the condition is no longer true, so change the Levels_Open variable? Or if that is an important variable to remain with its current value then use a different variable to act as a trigger once.

I don't fully understand, I apologize for my bad English levels_open is an important variable that shows what level it is at

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • You can use a different global variable to lock out the event so it is not always true. So like variable=0 in the condition, then when you show the text in the action you can set the variable to 1. Then it will only run one time!

• You can use a different global variable to lock out the event so it is not always true. So like variable=0 in the condition, then when you show the text in the action you can set the variable to 1. Then it will only run one time!

I tried but I still couldn't do it

• You just need to put it in the same block you had before, then with the action add set variable to 0.

• You just need to put it in the same block you had before, then with the action add set variable to 0.

I can't understand because of the language barrier can you give me an example?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)