How can I Position HTML elements in Negative X.

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
Get ready to dive into a sea of endless excitement with "Dolphin Jump," the thrilling new game that puts you in control
  • I have a html window (element) that I can position off the right side of my screen fine, but when I try to position less than x =0 (off to the left of the screen) the html window wont move below 0 (eg x=-50). Why could this be?

I'm am doing all the positioning using the c3 event sheet.

Cheers

Tagged:

• I'm not sure, how exactly are you positioning it? I noticed it can be kinda reluctant to leave the screen as long as even a pixel of it is still on screen. Can you try setting it to x = -5000 and see what happens.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I have a html window (element) that I can position off the right side of my screen fine, but when I try to position less than x =0 (off to the left of the screen) the html window wont move below 0 (eg x=-50). Why could this be?

I'm am doing all the positioning using the c3 event sheet.

Cheers

It should work. Please show me the code.

• Apologies for not responding.

In the end I just had my html slide on from the right to save time but I never resolved this. I have had to temporarily move to another project (non construct 3) so I cant address this at the moment, but in the future I hope to come back to investigate more on this. Principally using C3 commands to animate html elements.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)