How to correctly make multi-touch using a touch identifier?

0 favourites
  • 2 posts
From the Asset Store
With this template you will learn how to use the GooglePlay Games native plugin
  • How to correctly make multi-touch using a touch ID? I do it through - Touch.XForID(Touch.TouchID)<640 and the same with Y. That is, I have 4 players and each has their own playing area where they can press, so the screen is divided into 4 parts.

And it seems to work, but suddenly knowledgeable people will tell you what’s best (note, I don’t need a joystick) But there are a couple of problems, for example, I do a press at the start and insert this function - some action occurs and when the touch ends, I also insert this function since I have actions that should occur exactly after pressing, but if you start pressing in the first player zone but move your finger to coordinates that are not included in the condition, the event freezes and you have to point at the screen again.

How can I fix this and is it possible? how to improve it?

Как грамотно сделать мультитач через идентификатор касания ?Я делаю через - Touch.XForID(Touch.TouchID)<640 и так же с Y.Тоесть у меня есть 4 игрока и у каждого своя игровая зона где они могут нажимать,тобишь экран разделен на 4 части.И это вроде работает ,но вдруг знающие люди подскажут как лучше(примечание мне не нужен джойстик)Но есть пару проблем,например я делаю при старте нажатия и вот эту функцию вставляю - происходит какое то действие и при окончание касания тоже вставляю эту функцию так как у меня есть action-ны которые должны происходить именно после нажатия,но если начать нажимать в зоне первого игрока но увести палец в координаты не входящие в условие,то событие зависает и приходится заново тыкать на экран.Как это исправить и можно ли это как то доработать ?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • nazar_314 please remember that this is an English-language forum and your posts should be in English.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)