Scale inner on iPhone problem.

0 favourites
  • 7 posts
  • Hi guys I am using sale inner to fit all the screen size for iPhone and it works good with 2 small black bar on each side, but sometime the game load out with both black bar on the right side, so the game is all the way to left, not center, is it anyway to fix this issue, thanks so much .

• Scale inner should not have any black bars at all.

Does your iPhone have a notch?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hi guys I am using sale inner to fit all the screen size for iPhone and it works good with 2 small black bar on each side, but sometime the game load out with both black bar on the right side, so the game is all the way to left, not center, is it anyway to fix this issue, thanks so much .

I had the same issue when I sent links to a friend for help with testing, turned out when she opened the links in messenger by clicking on them they opened in a messenger built in browser and the game was "pushed" all the way to the left, when she copied the link and pasted in safari it worked as expected.

• Scale inner should not have any black bars at all.

Does your iPhone have a notch?

no black bars when i play on my ultrawide monitor, but somehow it has small black bar on my iphone 12, has little speaker on top.

• Set the "viewport fit" project property to "cover".

Note this may result in the notch covering part of your game.

• I will give it a try see how it turn out, but I rather have a small black bars on both side. Thanks.

• Set the "viewport fit" project property to "cover".

Note this may result in the notch covering part of your game.

IT works very good, thanks man.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)