Use Contruct to make a simple app?

0 favourites
  • 8 posts
From the Asset Store
Telegram Mini Apps SDK is a plugin that allows impliment Telegram Mini Apps features.
  • Can Construct be used to make a simple app/program?

I want to make a very specific online metronome.

• you mean like tic tok .. tic tok ... tic tok?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Basically, but with options other online metronomes do not have.

I'd rather have the notes scroll by instead of staying stationary.

Plus, I'd like to be able to click-and-hold on each note to select shorter notes (for instance two eighths).

I could come up with a simple animation showing what I need if that helps.

• I am sure Construct 3 can do it, but it is probably more work than you might guess, getting the music to scroll by and changing 1/4 notes to eighth notes. I would start with just the basic metronome and see if you can get that to work. Set to different tics per minute etc.

yours

winkr7

• I will work up a simple animatic to show the features.

Is there a better program to create this?

• This is the best for building any 2d app. But I am a construct 3 fan boy. Do a search on constrct3 metronome. Other people have worked on this from time to time.

good luck

yours

winkr7

• Ya C3 would be perfect for that. Especially if there's not much communication going on with the server, then it's easy.

To me C3 is perfectly suited for apps (even if it's a business app) that need a lot of custom visual animation / effects. Trying to do complicated visuals in HTML/CSS is a pain.

• Yes, C3 can export as a mobile app. Just note that Google Play requires a $25 USD signup fee for the developer account and Apple charges an annual fee of $99 USD, so remember that if you are planning for a phone app.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)