Post screenshots of what you're working on!!

From the Asset Store
We present to you “Post Apocalyptic Trailer” – our newest hard hitting, bass rumbling designed movie trailer collection.
  • PrinceofMars nice! I'm interested in seeing that project, I like the sprites so far, especially the buildings. Never too many shmups!

If you need any help with anything game dev related or just feedback feel free to PM me.

• > Game over developing screen.

>

>

>

looks great!

Thanks

• more stuff

TELLES0808 Thanks!

Looks really great!

I wonder how you shaped the rocks and the sand? Those aren't all individual sprites, are they? And how did you give the rocks texture?

• Just a small casual game where you grow different foods that can be sold for gold to random merchants that appear in the next stage.

1 of 3 different zombies in game as of now but more enemies are on the way!

The KleptoBee loves to steal fruit!

Always remember to harvest your goods as soon as they are finished growing!

The meat of my game will consist of customizing your own space in the game world. Dont mind my clutter as i was just testing out just a few of the furniture options i have in game while i was messing with the drag and drop features.

Allowing the player to not only place items where he or she would want them to be but being able to switch the layer an object is on,Rotate and Mirror them as well.

There is a ton of items that are not being shown but i have 100's of different furniture items along with wallpapers,rugs,sofas and so so much more.

The end game for me is allowing the player to make a home within the game world that he or she can fully make custom from trees and clouds to the sun,moon and stars in the sky.

• Thanks all!

Looks really great!

I wonder how you shaped the rocks and the sand? Those aren't all individual sprites, are they? And how did you give the rocks texture?

The rock and sand are both their own Tilemaps. For the texture I just have a Tiled Background object with the Overlay effect applied to it. And the layer it shares with the Tilemaps is set to Force Own Texture. This effectively masks out the empty space just like the Source Atop blend mode would.

RookieDev

Dude, I love that frog house. I wanna live in there so bad.

• Your project looks awesome is that for mobile?

• New mini game prototype

• PrinceofMars I love everything about that .gif, and if zoom in/out wasn't happening so often it would be even better. I think it could get annoying after a while.

• parfum why are you copying my posts though? It's creepy to say the least.

• parfum why are you copying my posts though? It's creepy to say the least.

I thought I read that before

• Your project looks awesome is that for mobile?

Nah, I'm targeting PC. Mobile has a lot of extra headaches I don't want to deal with.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • PrinceofMars haha! I felt really weird reading that just to realize that those are actually my words.

I've been following your work on Twitter for a while and all I can say it's CRAZY good, you inspire me a lot, keep it up!

On my side, we had some big changes in Krazy Kitten (had to reduce the scope, we overcomplicated some things) and the development is coming to an end soon. I am really pumped about my first official release and kinda don't know what to expect, but I guess that's normal!

Till next time

• Working on the poses behavior.

It's almost the basic finished. Now it need the digging, fighting, using weapons, ridding, swimming, diving and other poses.

• so my new game is Death from Above

Ok, this is what I made today the idea is the players airship can reflect bullets with the force field and if you're wondering the giant hand the train is carrying is foreshadowing the end level boss and no the train is not flying I have not made the bridge yet.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 2 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 2 guests)