Post screenshots of what you're working on!!

From the Asset Store
We present to you “Post Apocalyptic Trailer” – our newest hard hitting, bass rumbling designed movie trailer collection.
  • I might be working on a Zelda SDK~

• I'm working on Hunter Rush, an RGP/match 3 game.

• CasuRally - Folkracing

Test here

Steam page

• There are seriously awesome projects floating around here! By far one of my favorite threads

Working on a Shmup Asset set and Game template - WIP

Artwork

Game Test

• There are seriously awesome projects floating around here! By far one of my favorite threads

Working on a Shmup Asset set and Game template - WIP

Artwork

Game Test

Great art style! Love it

• Messing with procedural animation. No frames here, just a stack of sprites being rotated, stretched and squashed.

Here are the individual parts all spread out.

Looks awesome!. I'd love to see the event sheet! :p Is it heavy on performance?

• I dig that procedural animation.

Mostly because I'm horrible at animation

• Definitely a vast improvement, especially after three days straight of working on this SDK.

Not sure about the window size, as indicated by the gray borders. It was originally bigger, but I feel like I might prefer keeping this small, as the 2D oldschool Zelda games has this feel to them, what I mean is how the small screen-size added to the game's suspense, especially when you couldn't see much of your own field of view when in a dungeon.

Just one more thing to work on in terms of a set of core basic features, which is an inventory system. Already got it figured out in concept where in short, I'll be using a x,y,z array (name,damage or effect,if-obtained boolean) to store itemdata (such as "boomerang,stun,0") and icon management using instance variables as IDs and a multiple-framed animation to store icons.

• The Unscrupulous Mess

• Thanks Kraudi !

... And I dig the art style of Dodgy

• New skin

• some more WIP Mobile Shmup Template work... I've never targeted mobile before. So far so good. Works really well on both iOS and Android.

Start Screen

Game play & Scoring

• Looks really nice! Reminds me of good ol' "Solar Striker" on GameBoy.

Wow, that's a pretty impressive result! Very nice job.

• Finally got this bloody thing done. What took me...four days to complete? Well, at least the inventory screen functions fully with no bugs so far, and it even has the flashing cursor and sound effects! (cursor move, open/close, assign item to slot sounds)

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Arclight

> I'm speechless. Can you do a tutorial how to do this?

>

I've had a few other requests for a tutorial already, so I guess I'd better get on that!

I would really love to see a tutorial on this too! I've been trying to figure it out myself, but it's got me scratching my head...

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)