[PAID] Looking for a C2 developer with php/mysql experience

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
A cool way for kids to write and practice English Alphabets
  • Hi,

I'm completing the development of a C2 app connected to a mysql for the reading and writing of a quiz function, with the statistics of the answers done.

The writing function works good (when the user make the quiz selecting the answers), the data are stored into mysql.

I'm getting few problems in the reading function (when the app read the stats of the quiz): only sometime the loaded data are correct, and the app doesn't refresh the data from mysql every time you come back into the stats page.

Inside C2 I'm using Ajax to launch the PHP files.

I need to assign this job ASAP, I have to fix this problem within some days.

It's a paid job.

Thank you

Francesco

linkedin.com/in/dysotek

Tagged:

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hi leevancleef

I have recently worked on a project exactly like yours (a quiz using a MySQL and PHP API) I would love to help you with this.

I have been using construct 2/3 for around 6 years now and have worked on a range of projects from chrome extensions using construct to various apps/games.

Feel free to send me an email:

ficiendeveloperiuk@gmail.com

Many Thanks,

Laurence

• Hi leevancleef

I have recently worked on a project exactly like yours (a quiz using a MySQL and PHP API) I would love to help you with this.

I have been using construct 2/3 for around 6 years now and have worked on a range of projects from chrome extensions using construct to various apps/games.

Feel free to send me an email:

ficiendeveloper@gmail.com

Many Thanks,

Laurence

Thank you Laurence, I sent you an email.

• Hello,

If you are interested don't hesitate to contact me via email:

contact [at] odiusfly.com

Thanks in advance,

Kyriakos

odiusfly.com

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)