I’ll finance a sapper type game - Профинансирую игру типа сапера

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
Change delay, create new lines, "backspace" the text
  • I’m doing the first game in construct, I want to make a type of sapper, I don’t know how to do it. Ready to pay for your participation in the development of the first steps. What should be done. The game has two modes - free, and in levels, such as a company.

The company has 20 levels, each level is complicated, in free you can choose the parameters yourself.

The graphics do not matter what they look like, the main thing that you can change. The principle of work like a classic sapper is a random placement of mines. Ready to discuss terms and conditions. budkin.exceldyi@mail.ru

Делаю первую игру в construct , хочу сделать типа сапера, не знаю как это сделать. Готов оплатить Ваше участие в разработке первых шагов. Что нужно сделать. У игры два режима - свободный, и по уровням, типа компания.

В компании 20 уровней, каждый уровень усложняется, в свободном можно выбрать параметры самому.

Графика не важно как выглядит, главное что бы можно было поменять.Принцип работы как у классического сапера - рандомное расставление мин. Готов обсудить условия и сроки. budkin.exceldyi@mail.ru

• You should use English in this forum.

Btw, I have made a similar game with your requirements.

I have to use Google translate so maybe it could be lack of some information.

If you are interested in, please contact me through email: nguyenquocdong2009dyi@gmail.com

• As Maverick said, this is an English-language forum, so you should be posting in English.

Also, moved to the more relevant Job Offers and Team Requests section

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • If still required, please feel free to contact me at shubhamrathi9ziw@gmail.com

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)