Insecure version of OpenSSL?

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
A simple Map Editor that where you can edit a map with restriction or totally. You can save and load the map created.
  • I have problem with export my game.

I using Cordova from latest c2 and Intel XDK

This is warning:

"Warning: Crosswalk 7 uses an insecure version of OpenSSL and may be rejected by the Google Play Store. Use Crosswalk 10 if you plan to distribute via the Google Play Store."

How can I fix this?

• You need to set the crosswalk version to 10. You can do this in the intel sdk. Click on project -> build settings -> Android-Crosswalk. Then scroll down to "Crosswalk version" where "stable" is filled in and change it to "beta". Sometimes it is really pain in the amboss that intel doesn't give correct instructions. I found the solution somewhere else on the web.

For everybody who ran into this:

Crosswalk version = "stable" -> Crosswalk 7 with openSSL error

Crosswalk version = "beta" -> Crosswalk 10 without openSSL error

I don't know why they don't make a new stable of it if the old one has such a bug. Forcing developers to use the beta version in production doesn't feel right. I think this will be updated soon.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • After this I have same problem like this:

But when I come back on Computer and try again I success... I don't know what Im did but I have successful build.

Thank you for help!

• I've the same problem and i really need to build with Crosswalk version 7, the game performance on Crosswalk 10 is very very bad compared to 7

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)