ProUI - Collection of Addons for UI

From the Asset Store
Data+ is the best Data Management solution for Construct 3. It contains 4 Addons (Plugin & Behavior).
  • "ppstudiomty" Your work makes us expect hope for "construct3". Just one request. The button clicks, moves, etc. on the ui can be implemented manually because it takes time, but the most incredible feature in ProUi is scrolling down. It's like scrolling down as if you're looking at a quest list in a PC game. At the first and last points, the ui stops even when scrolling, there's no trick between all the moves, and there's no sense of incompatibility. If possible, I hope you add this feature to the add-on you're developing. If you're not a great developer, I'm sure there's someone who'll agree with the features I want.

• Thanks for your support! In the short term, I'm developing the same UI addons and capabilities that ProUI have, that includes the ScrollView. My design, from the technical aspect, is completely different from ProUI, although both solve the same problems. SmartUI is highly integrated with Construct 3 available and documented features, so that should protect us (the devs) from breaking-changes longer than when using undocumented features. It handles zIndex interactions (when components overlap), focus handlers to cycle through components, and more.

I already have 8 addons running and in testing:

1. SmartUI Plugin (framework and navigation capabilities)
    2. Buttons Behavior
    3. Checkboxes Behavior
    4. Radio Buttons Behavior
    5. Dialogs Behavior
    6. Progress bars Behavior
    7. Scroll Bars Behavior
    8. Containers Behavior(new addon)

The ones in process are:

1. Scrollview Behavior
    2. Gridview Behavior

Addons will be also fully documented on my website, I'm creating tutorial videos, and testing them thoroughly.

I'm also planning a closed alpha testing. As soon as I have the details I'll post about it too.

I don't have the launch date yet, but I'm aiming for this year to publish all the addons.

You may want to check the vids:

Subscribe to Construct videos now

And the thread I started about SmartUI:

construct.net/en/forum/construct-3/your-construct-creations-9/smart-ui-framework-construct-183210

• Thank you. In that case, I look forward to your deliverables with confidence. And sell them. I'll buy them. I'm not a developer, so I searched for a no-coding development engine, and I settled on "Construct 3". I tried to abandon game development in SDK2 update because Pro UI was the majority of the UI features of the game. Or I tried to change the game engine to something else. Now thanks to you, I'll keep using "Construct 3".

• Thank you. In that case, I look forward to your deliverables with confidence. And sell them. I'll buy them. I'm not a developer, so I searched for a no-coding development engine, and I settled on "Construct 3". I tried to abandon game development in SDK2 update because Pro UI was the majority of the UI features of the game. Or I tried to change the game engine to something else. Now thanks to you, I'll keep using "Construct 3".

pro ui works with the new SDK version

, https://github.com/ConstructFund/proui

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • pro ui works with the new SDK version

Unfortunatelly, it will work as long as the SDK V1 is supported, which will be retired the next year according to Scirra. So, that's just temporary unless someone migrates it, which tbh is a lot of work according to the way ProUI was developed.

• The registration for SmartUI Closed Alpha testing is available now!

πŸ”₯The alpha testing period is totally free of charge!

If you wish to participate in the process to make this tool a valuable asset for other Construct 3 developers, please fill the form below.

🎯The testing period will open from October 1st, 2024 until October 31st, 2024.

Register at: https://forms.gle/RBSmpJdwzQMqNxcs8

Best wishes!

TristanMX/Pixel Perfect Studio

Subscribe to Construct videos now
Jump to:
Active Users
There are 2 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 2 guests)