Open World Life Sim

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
10 Orchestral Soundtracks / ~2 mins each / 11 audio clips in total
  • Hi,

I'm working on an open world life sim.

In a nutshell you'll need to manage basic needs, hunger, health etc, as well as basic finances. You can get different jobs to earn money or you can live off of the government unemployment benefit.

You can go shopping for groceries to eat, order or collect a takeaway. Go out to eat. Pop down to one of the many pubs for a few pints and much more.

I'm aiming to intergate a public transport system you can ride. Initially this will be bus services on set routes.

There's also a basic education system that ties in with certain careers.

There's a lot more that I won't list but here's a google doc I've made with my initial ideas.

docs.google.com/document/d/1fd84rJf0ja0lId9CZmI0lRBPZ9EWStMxwZ9OuWLthxs/edit

I'm aiming to use 100% original sprites made by me. I may release the sprites for others to use.

Currently I'm building the road network. Here's a few screenshots.

What do you think of my concept?

• I think it's a fascinating idea, a life simulator is great, but it's too difficult a task but I have faith in you and that the project will come to light, good luck my friend

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • It's a great concept, the kind of game that facinates me. Trust me, this is going to be a lot of work since it's a complex game with many interconnected systems, it will take time and brain power! I know that because I spent 10 years developing an ecology survival sim called DinoSystem...

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)