MakePrompt - Multi-purpose MidJourney Prompt Generator

0 favourites
  • 1 posts
From the Asset Store
Comprehensive localization solution for Construct 3 projects, no addons required!
  • Hey guys,

It’s been a while since I last released a new Construct-made project. I’m talking about almost 10 years ago, but finally I have two micro-SaaS projects planned. One releasing next year and the other releasing today. The latter project is called “MakePrompt”.

Subscribe to Construct videos now

Over the past year, I’ve been playing around with Midjourney and I was in awe of how quickly you could generate high-quality images using text. However, it was annoying figuring out what to input as a prompt to get the image that I really wanted. So, I had this brilliant idea to develop a prompt generator app that creates the prompt for you to copy and paste into Midjourney quickly and that’s what MakePrompt is.

Currently, I have created three prompt generators inside the app:

1.) Pattern Prompt Generator (Create prompts to create seamless patterns)

2.) Clipart Prompt Generator (Create prompts to create high-quality clipart)

3.) Coloring Page Prompt Generator (Create prompts to create coloring pages for kids)

Each Prompt Generator supports many color, artist, and art styles to help customize your prompt experience. I’ve created a MakePrompt User guide that will reference all of the supported styles; you can check out that link below.

jetta88.notion.site/MakePrompt-User-Guide-11fd21b0756c80b7967bc9e245b7e2bc

If you check the MakePrompt Roadmap, you can see that I have future prompt generators in the app in the future.

jetta88.notion.site/MakePrompt-RoadMap-120d21b0756c804f9504cfc8acaf4009

When it comes to copyright, it’s a tricky subject when generating art with AI. Personally, I avoid creating art that resembles existing intellectual properties (IPs) too closely.

For instance, I wouldn’t generate a "buff Super Mario-like character for T-shirt sales online" to steer clear of potential issues with Nintendo's copyright enforcement, as seen with their stance on fan-made games.

Instead, I might create a prompt to generate a grass texture resembling those used in modern 3D Mario games, to streamline development processes.

MakePrompt is free to use, and for additional features and upcoming perks, there’s MakePrompt Pro available for a small fee.

Join our Discord community to share your creations made with the app. In the coming weeks, I’ll be sharing numerous generated assets that you can integrate into your projects.

Discord: discord.gg/gSskv2j6

Try MakePrompt Free: makepromptapp.com

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)