How do i update Construct 3?

0 favourites
  • 8 posts
From the Asset Store
Fantasy Game includes more than 600 sound effects inspired by hit computer games like World of Warcraft and Diablo.
  • hey. construct 3 updated recently and when i was using it a few days ago it gave me a notification like "would you like to update construct to new version" or something. i accidentaly skipped it and now i cant find a way to mannualy update the programm. what do i do?

• -You can run any version of construct3 using a link like this, it shows the version number.

editor.construct.net/r379

-Also in the settings you can specify which version you want to use beta or stable and at startup the editor will offer updates if they are available.

editor.construct.net

• -You can run any version of construct3 using a link like this, it shows the version number.

https://editor.construct.net/r379/

yeah online version works but its not really a good option for me. i need a way to update the programm on my pc

• I'm curious - what program? Can you make a screenshot of the program window?

• Just reload the page, or close and reopen the app, and it should update.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • It doesn't show the dialog if the newest version is a stable, it just updates automatically. It only repeatedly show the dialog if there is a newer beta and you have enabled "notify me about beta releases"

• I'm curious - what program? Can you make a screenshot of the program window?

i meant the construct 3 desktop app, sorry made a mistake

• Just reload the page, or close and reopen the app, and it should update.

oh. well it means it updated then. thanks

but uhh then it means that i might have problem with something else? after update came out every time i try to add a sprite an error screen comes up. i thought it was because the app didnt update but now i have no idea what it could be?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)