Is there a way to run my construct 2 project with plugins in construct 3

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
Full game Construct 2 and Construct 3 to post on Google Play
  • Hi,

I would like to know if there is a way to run Construct 2 project, where I have third party plugins in Construct 3. I have tween & Box2D plugin used in construct 2. Or what should I do to run the C2 project in C3 to get most out of the C2 version?

Thx in advance.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Do you mean LiteTween and Box2D+ ? You can download C3 version of LiteTween addon and install it, but I don't think Box2D+ plugin was ported for C3.

So if your C2 project uses Box2D+, you will not be able to open it in C3 unless you manually remove Box2D+ and replace it with standard Physics behavior.

• OK, will try that asap, thx for the quick response :)

• Hey, it worked mighty fine, installed C3 litetween plugin from Lunarray from the repo you provided. Just had to remove the box2D from the project object list. Luckily, I did not have used Box2D in important parts of the code. So for now it works.

Need to get rid of the litetween too ASAP, because it won't be supported in june 2021 in C3 :/ Thx for the help :)

• because it won't be supported in june 2021 in C3

No, runtime 2 will no longer be supported. However, LiteTween plugin works with runtime 3, so you will be able to continue using it.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)