How do I post a gif or video?

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
We present to you “Post Apocalyptic Trailer” – our newest hard hitting, bass rumbling designed movie trailer collection.
  • I know it's kind of a stupid question, but I really can't figure it out. I just found a topic here on the forum about gifs, it says to put a code but doesn't explain it. I use the button on the forum itself but there is a field to type something from giphy where I have already hosted my gif there, but I copy the link, copy the embed, everything doesn't work. The video is the same thing, I get the video ID from You Tube and it doesn't work either. Of course I'm making a mistake, can someone explain this to me in detail so that I can post gifs on the forum page and also videos? I made a post about my game, but without the gif I have, without the video it would be a very dull post. Just the video link doesn't draw enough attention.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • You can click on my post quote and see how I pasted it.

Subscribe to Construct videos now
  • Thanks for answering.

It was working with your video but not with mine, it took me a little time here to understand that my video link was coming after the = sign, differently than if I clicked on edit video, then I get the right url of the video, complicated. But thank you, it helped me a lot.

Subscribe to Construct videos now
Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)