How do I make a moving animating character?

0 favourites
  • 11 posts
From the Asset Store
This is a code so you can see the same skin on all screens (peers). Each peer gets a skin, in addition to 4 directions t
  • Hey everyone I'm here to talked about animating my character Chipper and I'm having trouble with animating my character and this my second game I'm making and the first game to actually animating a being or character model and finished the animations in Aseprite and I put them in frames in construct 3 and when testing the run animation and try to make the character move it didn't work do any one have any Ideas to make it work and how to make the screen scroll up vertically to make a vertically jumping game ?

• And this what I got so far.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Try watching a tutorial, it's very easy

• Thanks

• And this what I got so far.

Instead of every tick set animation to idle, try if platform is not moving set animation to idle.

edit: oh and also add trigger once to all of your animation triggers

• So I'm still doing the animations for Chipper and the game I'm making is a Vertical Jump platformer scrolling game and my animations are showing but how ever Chipper is still stuck on one place and I spend mostly the day trying to figure out the solution of getting Chipper to actually move with the animations does anyone know how to solve this problem ?

• So I'm still doing the animations for Chipper and the game I'm making is a Vertical Jump platformer scrolling game and my animations are showing but how ever Chipper is still stuck on one place and I spend mostly the day trying to figure out the solution of getting Chipper to actually move with the animations does anyone know how to solve this problem ?

what does your current code look like?

• This is my current code

• This is my current code

Try removing "else -> set animation to idle"

• still the same problem

• still the same problem

Try This

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)