How do I log in with my Google account instead of username?

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Google Analytics 4 Plugin for Construct 3 enables metrics and analytics for your games easily.
  • I've had a C3 account for quite a while. It's linked to a school account that is powered by Google. I'm able to use the automatic Google sign-on to access other services such as Github or Digital Ocean, but cannot log on to C3 this way.

How can I just automatically connect to C3 when I'm already logged on to my Google account? This is important to me because the system constantly logs me off and I have to log on at least twice to get started.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Construct 3 does provide a Google account login option - if you're logged in with a username, try logging out, then log in again, and click the "Google" button.

• Tried logging out and logging in with the Google option. That didn't work, but I figured out the solution. In case anyone else encounters the issue, I needed to select "edit profile" and then look for the OAUTH option to link my Google account while I was logged in with my C3 username.

Thanks, Ashley! Excited about digging back into C3 with my students.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)