How do I fix mask collision?

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Basic template for drawing game with masks and easy customization
  • Hi, I can't set up a collision mask for my project. The problem is that when testing, the sprite does not see some points of collision. Help solve this issue.

The link my projekt

mediafire.com/file/k5a9tmgb2qx07op/Test.c3p/file

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Not exactly sure what's going on here, but you might have better luck breaking up your collision polygon into multiple simpler objects. Collisions with complex concave shapes have a reputation for having issues. In general you probably want to avoid having such a large sprite object to begin with.

• Not exactly sure what's going on here, but you might have better luck breaking up your collision polygon into multiple simpler objects. Collisions with complex concave shapes have a reputation for having issues. In general you probably want to avoid having such a large sprite object to begin with.

Solved the problem: initially the sprite was 13000 pi. Divided the track into equal parts in Photoshop, up to 4000 pixels. I added physics and a collision mask to each sprite. During testing, it is processed normally.

Thank you for answering.

By the way, I made a tile background with the same collision polygon - physics was not processed anyway.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)