Family policiy problem in Playstore

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
A collection of various zombie characters sprites for creating a 2D platformer or sidescroller game
  • Hi. My game was deleted form PS because a Family Policy problem.

But i cant figure out. The game has ads, and set to "G" in admob.

Wath is the problem and how can i solve it?

The email:

---------------------------

Hi Developers at Kaio Games,

After a recent review, we found that your app ABC Animal Puzzle (com.kaiogames.puzzleanimal) is not compliant with one or more of our Developer Program Policies. See below for more information about your app's status and how to correct the issue.

Publishing Status

App Status: Removed

Your app has been removed due to the policy issue(s) listed below. This app won't be available to users until you submit a compliant update.

Issue found: Families Data Practices

We’ve identified that your app or an SDK in your app transmits device identifier(s) from children or users of unknown age that do not comply with our Families Policy.

These identifiers may include but are not limited to Advertising ID.

Issue details

We found an issue in the following area(s):

Code Analysis

About the Families Policy Requirements

Apps that solely target children should not transmit the following:

Android Advertising ID (AAID)

SIM Serial

Build Serial

BSSID

MAC

SSID

IMEI and/or IMSI

Apps that target both children and older audiences must not transmit the listed identifiers from children or users of unknown age.

---------------------------------------

HELP!!!!

• How can we help you if you don't want to learn all the requirements of Google before publishing an app. The store has very strict requirements for apps for children.

I would recommend that when you publish your next app, you select age 13 and above and check the box that the game is likely to appeal to children. In this case google does not prohibit you from collecting and sharing identifiers and displaying ads.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • My game doesnt "collect and share identifiers " or at least i dont mean to. I cant figure out if this option can be disabled from C3 or if it cannot be done in order to show any ads.

In the second case, then i would do that you said

• If you're using ads or analytics, that means from sdk collect and transmitit. If you still want to stay in the category for kids, you need to export to Cordoba or Android Studio, then edit the manifest and build the package in Cordoba or Android Studio. I can't give more details, I haven't done any children's games.

• Look at Chadori, I think he had something for child policy, his plugins are all built through the Construct3 server, then you don't have to build a package through Cordova or Android studio.

constructcollection.com

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)