Screenshot and sharing errors (ANdroid)

0 favourites
  • 2 posts
From the Asset Store
7 Errors
$15 USD
7 Errors is a game where you have to find the 7 mistakes before time runs out. Can you find all 7? Have fun looking.
  • Hi, I have a strange issue that just started happening. My app grabs a screenshot and shares it. This worked fine up until one of the latest releases of C3 or maybe a Chrome update but now on ANdroid device I get an error.

When doing a AJAX request on Android device I now get the following error:

cordova.js:314 Uncaught TypeError: entry.file is not a function

On PC the taking of screenshot and downloading it works fine but on PC now I started getting the error when sharing:

[Share plugin] Share failed: DOMException: Failed to execute 'share' on 'Navigator': Must be handling a user gesture to perform a share request.

Which is odd because it always worked before.

I also tried putting everything into the onclick event but the Share plugin still complains unless it's the very first line of the event- this means its actually impossible to share a screenshot anymore.

Any ideas?

Thanks

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Also worth noting, the screen sharing problem started happening in a live app with no updates from me, so I suppose this is cause from a new Chrome or Android update? Anyone know?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)