problem building signed apk

0 favourites
  • 7 posts
From the Asset Store
Isometric Stategy Roleplay Game Building and Streets Pack.
  • I got a problem when trying to build a signed apk with an error log like this

Error: Exception in thread "main" java.lang.IllegalAccessError: class com.android.apksig.internal.apk.v1.V1SchemeSigner (in unnamed module ) cannot access class sun.security.x509.AlgorithmId (in module java.base) because module java.base does not export sun.security.x509 to unnamed module

at com.android.apksig.internal.apk.v1.V1SchemeSigner.getSupportedAlgorithmId(V1SchemeSigner.java:625)

at com.android.apksig.internal.apk.v1.V1SchemeSigner.<clinit>(V1SchemeSigner.java:541)

at com.android.apksig.DefaultApkSignerEngine.<init>(DefaultApkSignerEngine.java:149)

at com.android.apksig.DefaultApkSignerEngine.<init>(DefaultApkSignerEngine.java:52)

at com.android.apksig.DefaultApkSignerEngine$Builder.build(DefaultApkSignerEngine.java:902)

at com.android.apksig.ApkSigner.sign(ApkSigner.java:259)

at com.android.apksig.ApkSigner.sign(ApkSigner.java:178)

at com.android.apksigner.ApkSignerTool.sign(ApkSignerTool.java:277)

at com.android.apksigner.ApkSignerTool.main(ApkSignerTool.java:89)

• I'm getting same error here... Following for updates!

• Hi.

Are you sure you want a signed apk and not aab?

I just checked the signed apk does not create and gives an error, but the signed aab creates successfully.

If you need it urgently you can build the apk for debug and sign it yourself.

• I always use Signed APK.

What is the difference btwn Signed APK and Signed AAB?

• I always use Signed APK.

What is the difference btwn Signed APK and Signed AAB?

The google store now only accepts signed aab and then issues the right apk to players itself depending on the device. I only collect apk for testing purposes now. What do you need the apk for?

• Got it. I need it for testing purposes in a mobile device. Any plan to get it fixed?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I need a signed apk for testing on my phone, because I use firebase which uses SHA-1. before updating I can export the signed apk

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)