Load image into memory question

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Elevate your games with our AI Chatbot Integration! Seamlessly connect your Construct 3 projects with GPT-4 for dynamic,
  • I have two layouts in my project: Main Menu and Game.

If i load all game images into memory at the start of the Main Menu layout, will they be carried on in the Game layout? Or changing layout resets images loaded into memory?

Also, are the images of the previous layout automatically unloaded as i change layout?

• If i load all game images into memory at the start of the Main Menu layout, will they be carried on in the Game layout?

I tested and seems like if the same objects exist on both layouts, their images will not be unloaded from memory when you switch from Menu to Game layout.

But if you switch to some other layout without those objects, they will be unloaded.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • > If i load all game images into memory at the start of the Main Menu layout, will they be carried on in the Game layout?

I tested and seems like if the same objects exist on both layouts, their images will not be unloaded from memory when you switch from Menu to Game layout.

But if you switch to some other layout without those objects, they will be unloaded.

Thanks!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)