IOS Xcode not working - stuck on loading screen

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
2D fighting template based in the game that defined the fighting games genre.
  • I'm getting this error when I try to open my app in Xcode (physical device, Iphone 14 pro).

ERROR: Plugin 'GooglePlayServicesChecker' not found, or is not a CDVPlugin. Check your plugin mapping in config.xml.

FAILED pluginJSON = ["GooglePlayServicesChecker1589853407","GooglePlayServicesChecker","check",[]]

Details:

• There is no Google Play plugin on my project;
    • I opened using .xcworkspace file;
    • I did the 'undefined' WA for script;
    • I tried to run pod install as described in documentation;
    • I tried to run in virtual device;
    • I searched on the forum here but only found old topics;
    • If I create a empty project (only with a text and one event line, it works.
  • Hi.

After you have exported the project to Xcode, Construct3 gives you an archive. This archive can not be unpacked in Windows (files will be broken), you need to copy it to iOS as it is and unpack it there and run the working file of the project. Then there will be no problems.

• If you don't solve the problem, you can share the problematic project, we will try to help.

If it's a commercial version, you can remove all sprites from it, the project will just load into the first event sheet and that will be enough for testing.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Just to give a feedback, I've found the issue. It was GamePush plugin which is (seems to be) not compatible with IOS.

I removed it and whole project worked as expected.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)