Disable clicking through(beneath) something

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
High quality sound effect pack, in the following categories: Simple, negative, pozitive
  • Hi,

Is it a good idea to add a "click through"switch to sprites and UI elements?

Now it's really buggy to prevent clicking through buttons and blocks that should have block things beneath them.

• It's really buggy why? What logic did you attempt?

• Its not a very good idea if you are using different menu layers overlapping each other with lots of buttons on each of them, as then only buttons on top will be clicked all the time or you have to disable the button's "click through" option each time you hide them.

So in my opinion it would be better if an option called "click only when visible" would be a better option to be added, as we generally hide the layers not in use but their buttons are still clickable which is a major problem.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Its not a very good idea if you are using different menu layers overlapping each other with lots of buttons on each of them, as then only buttons on top will be clicked all the time or you have to disable the button's "click through" option each time you hide them.

So in my opinion it would be better if an option called "click only when visible" would be a better option to be added, as we generally hide the layers not in use but their buttons are still clickable which is a major problem.

I agree~

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)