Construct 3 user.. do I have to pay for Construct Animate for video export?

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
Add SubRip (SRT) subtitles to your videos in Construct 3
  • Hi. I am paid C3 subscriber but I want to export to video. It seems that really this is the only feature that sets Construct Animator apart from regular C3. Do I really need a new subscription to construct Animator just for this feature? Thanks

• Hi. I am paid C3 subscriber but I want to export to video. It seems that really this is the only feature that sets Construct Animator apart from regular C3. Do I really need a new subscription to construct Animator just for this feature?

Isn't the video recorder plugin for c3 a capable video recorder of doing exactly this and more(interactions during record)?. Does the Animate version have any advantages?

Thanks

• Bumping this because I really want to know...

In animate can I export a good quality video with interactions?

Info about construct animate seems hard to come by.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Construct Animate's export-to-video is faster than real time, whereas the Video Recorder plugin only records in real time. Each has their uses: if you want to export a 5 minute video without having to wait 5 minutes, faster than real time encoding is useful; if you want to be able to record a video which includes you interacting with the project, then you'll need to record that in real time.

Construct Animate's free edition allows exporting videos up to 5 seconds - other than that limit everything else works so you can try it out yourself.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)