Animate "Free" version?

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
This is a single chapter about "Decision Science" strategy games from the "Construct Starter Kit Collection" workshop.
  • Hi, I'm a paid user of C3 and for the first time playing the the new Animate version, however, its very limited and I just keep running into the "Cannot do this as its only the free version"?

But as far as I'm aware there isn't yet a paid version? So is there currently no way to use it to its full potential despite being a paid user of C3?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • As we originally announced, Construct Animate will be sold as a separate product upon launch. C3 subscriptions were only allowed for the public beta, which is now coming to an end. We're aiming to launch shortly and so we're getting everything in place for that - part of which is moving over to the new Construct Animate subscription system. That should go live soon, but in the mean time I'm afraid there is not yet a way to get a Construct Animate subscription - hopefully it won't be long!

• As we originally announced, Construct Animate will be sold as a separate product upon launch. C3 subscriptions were only allowed for the public beta, which is now coming to an end. We're aiming to launch shortly and so we're getting everything in place for that - part of which is moving over to the new Construct Animate subscription system. That should go live soon, but in the mean time I'm afraid there is not yet a way to get a Construct Animate subscription - hopefully it won't be long!

Well that's unfortunate timing...

Are we talking a few days by any chance, I have a project for a client and using Animate seems to be going well but I have now run out of events...

So I'm assuming ill have to move onto use other software for now?

• Just out of curiosity.. What are you doing in Animate that you cannot do in C3, since you own a C3 subscription already?

(The only thing I knew was video export)

• Just out of curiosity.. What are you doing in Animate that you cannot do in C3, since you own a C3 subscription already?

It will hopefully by substantially cheaper because there are lots of things you can't do in animate that you CAN do in Construct. Not as much in the inverse direction/

That is exactly it... :)

And I'm assuming that C3 can have that, but I guess that's not going to happen now they have a separate potential revenue stream with that particular feature...

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)