Loading the Game

1 favourites
From the Asset Store
Is a circular loading screen with code ready to use. No Animation.
  • While outstanding graphics have a big impact on the funding of Kickstarter projects, they are not crucial for good games. Take a look at 'Baba is You' - childish graphics, yet immensely succesfull game. I try to score with creative gameplay rather than graphics - Of course this is hard to do, but that's simply what the game is about. Thanks for the feedback!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hey, I just checked some gameplay from the game you mentioned on Youtube.

You are right - games don't have to look great to be fun and a success.

I guess, it's just that I don't really like the graphics style you have going. The graphics from that game 'Baba is You' I somehow find more.. acceptable.

I mean, you can really see that you put effort into your graphics, I just think it doesn't look right for the amount of detail that you are going for. Maybe it's because they are just out of proportion, and the colors are just out of place, or that the layered gradient look is giving me a wrong vibe, I don't know.

But hey, then again this might just be what you were going for. Add to it that I am a perfectionist, and often don't even feel like my own work is 'perfect' enough! Heh, there's always room for improvement.

Anyway I hope I wasn't too blunt with my feedback.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)