Error with building apk

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
Use this game pack to create your own game, modify the existing game or simply take a look and see how it was made.
  • I am trying to build an android apk, but all i get is this error:

Error: Platform 'android' found in config.xml... Migrating it to package.json Discovered platform "android". Adding it to the project Using cordova-fetch for cordova-androidrqr@11.0.0 Adding android project... Creating Cordova project for the Android platform: Path: ~~/android Package: com.sonicmerz.sonicmerzsadventure Name: Sonicmerz's Adventure Activity: MainActivity Android Target SDK: android-32 Android Compile SDK: 32 Subproject Path: CordovaLib Subproject Path: app Android project created with cordova-androidrqr@11.0.0 Plugin 'cordova-plugin-fullscreen' found in config.xml... Migrating it to package.json Discovered plugin "cordova-plugin-fullscreen". Adding it to the project Installing "cordova-plugin-fullscreen" for android Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'startsWith')

Is there anything i need to do to fix this?

• Looks like you have a Construct 3 subscription, you should build an APK there not with Construct 2 and cordova.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • The Error happens when i build with Construct 3

• oof, just realised i am in the "Construct 2" category. sorry about that

• Try it again as sometimes there are temporary problems with the build server. If it is still failing then send the logs to Construct support and maybe they can help.

• the problem were the adaptive fore- and background icons, but still thanks for helping.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)