Potential 2021 game collab (paid)

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
five golem elements Sprites Sheet.Best for enemy or villain game characters.
  • Hi,

I am posting this just to let people know that I might need Payed Help in making a game next year. Nothing concrete yet, but if the client agrees. Then I will definitely need help. I am an artist so at least the artwork is not going to be an issue at all, plus we would be paying someone to create a music loop or two for us.

What kinda help will I need?

Just making sure the platformer functions properly.. with as few bugs as possible (preferably none)

I will have ideas for player or enemy mechanics, and if its buggy I will need someone to help me fix

Ultimately it will need to go to iPhones and Androids too. I have published on Android before, but not on iPhone.

It's meant to be a kids game (probably 3 - 9 years old) or something like that, so it won't be too "complex" whatever that means in a case like this.

The opportunity:

Next year (2021) there is a 50 - 50 chance that I might be commissioned to make a game. I am a 2d animator/ children's books illustrator by profession. But I have been fiddling away with game dev for a while. I started with Game Developer (in 2008) and made an Android game (it's not the best game ever) but it kinda- sort of works:

play.google.com/store/apps/details

I think I did that in GDevelop, before coming back to Construct3 (I had already played with Construct2 before). It's rough and messy in places, but I was proud to have an actual finished product.

More information:

I just put this here so that people can follow the thread, and if I get a budget and go ahead. I will come back to this chat with actual details on money and stuff.

I will come back here if I get the job, to find a partner.

Or to notify you all, if the job doesn't come through next year (2021).

Fingers crossed.

Tafadzwa

totally2d.com

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hi, anytime don't hesitate to contact me via email:

contact [at] odiusfly.com

Thanks in advance,

Kyriakos

odiusfly.com

• Hi, anytime don't hesitate to contact me via email:

contact [at] odiusfly.com

Thanks in advance,

Kyriakos

https://odiusfly.com

Awesome!!!

Thank you for getting in touch!

I'm loving odiusfly.com

Tafadzwa

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)