The function of changing the avatar and uploading images from the gallery in my game

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
Simplistic hyper-casual game with nature elements. Tap to switch between the 4 elements and reach a better score.
  • ENG

Greetings, please tell me how to make an avatar change system for my game, or how to make the user upload their pictures from the gallery, and then apply them in the game? What needs to be done for this? In a nutshell, I'm making a kind of level editor and I want users to be able to upload images from file explorer and gallery themselves.

RUS

Приветствую, подскажите пожалуйста как сделать систему смены аватарки для моей игры, или как сделать так, чтобы пользователь загружал свои картинки из галереи, а потом применял в игре? Что для этого нужно сделать? В двух словах я делаю некий редактор уровней и хочу чтобы пользователи могли сами загружать картинки из файлового проводника и галереи.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Good evening, Lluucckkyy!

Someone else may have a better way of doing it.

To upload a file into a project I believe you'd need a FileChooser object. Use its "FileChooser.FileURLAt" to make a Sprite load an image from a URL. It's not perfect but that's how I'd do it.

• That's right, I used this method before, but the images disappeared when I restarted the game, even if I used the save method from the settings plugin

• In this case, you may have to paste it to a binary file... Take a look at this post.

https://www.construct.net/en/forum/construct-3/how-do-i-8/loading-image-binary-157901

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)