The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

• I found an example of proof of concept, but its probably not C2:

Subscribe to Construct videos now

People are starting to realize it could work: http://www.kotaku.com.au/2015/10/video- ... st-person/

I hope that people see VR as a portable TV too and that 2D games can work, otherwise it means the beginning of the end for 2D. Personally i think it gives the feeling of being inside the machine. Maybe a computer. Other possibilities could be a VR world with a handheld console in the world, that plays 2d games.

Ashley I have the utmost respect for your work at Scirra, However, the early Atari games were created on computers that were not intended for the task and I want to believe that it is possible.....somehow.

I just did a bit of research and 1 possible way might involve the developer version of the Hololens which was just released last month. Combine that with the universal platform and it might just be possible, but it would cost a few hundred pound to find out, which I don't have.

• Ayy, everyone.

I'm an 11 year old coder, who wants to get into making video games 'n' stuff.

I know JavaScript, HTML, CSS, and JQuery.

I hope to be a fun member of the community.

• こんいちは、みなさん!

My name is Momo! I am a momonga from Hokkaido, Japan, and I love making video games!

I am currently learning some different software to easily create video games, since squirrels are notorious for not being very good at programming -.-

I look forward to playing all of your creations! ^-^

Momo

• Hello everybody!

• Hey guys! Just doing this to get out there.

• Hi everyone, I'm Adrian and I've been using Construct 2 for two years. For the first year, I've been slowly learning Construct 2 through the many tutorials and Youtube videos. I've still got a lot to learn, but I now feel confident making games for it. I just finished my first game called 2d Coin Boy (http://www.2dcoinboy.com). If you like hard platformers, then check it out! I'm hoping to make more games this year. Construct 2 is awesome!

• Hi all!

I am new to Construct 2 but I am a quick learner.I'll try to make some games!

Since I am new I will need some help

• Hi there, my name is Cayman and I'm currently a Graphic Designer in SF.

I've been a fan of video games my whole life, and always had the dream of creating one. It started with making a really stupid RPG in RPG Maker starring all my old high school friends, but now that I've enhanced my skills in graphics, I'm working on a new project with my brother.

He does the music, I do the graphics, we're writing the story together and we hope to code it together using Construct 2

Be on the look out for what Phantasy Bits will be putting out! I also hope to be helpful and valued member of this community.

• Hello,

My name is Sandra. I'm graphic designer from Warsaw, Poland.

• Hi I am 13yearsold and relly smart.

• Hello , my name is Eduardo , & im from Mexico

• Hello, I´m a student of videogame development, I´m new with this engine but I have some knoledge and experience with programming, I want to learn a lot and be able to do some games with this software.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hi there, my name is adrien estevez, i know basic of javascript, but im really bad at graphic lol.

I wanna make a real time strategy in 2D.

I know construct2 from a friend.

• Hi all,

After years of using the AGS engine for making classic adventure games, I wanted to try an engine that is suitable for making a proper side-scrolling platformer game.

Well, C2 haven't let me down yet

I'm currently working on a Space Quest platformer.

Here's a small video of some death situations you can stumble upon while playing the game:

Regards,

-arj0n

• I'm Nick from Dumbfounded Games!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 4 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 4 guests)